A good pink gaming chair adds a warm, almost calming effect to the entire room. Not just reserved for girls, most pink gaming chairs these days utilize other dominate colors such as white or black to give the chairs universal appeal. Plus, let’s be honest, anyone who can kick ass while sitting in a pink chair is doubly cool.
In this buyer’s guide we list the best pink gaming chairs currently on the market categorized by price range.
Best Pink Gaming Chairs At a Glance
Best Ones over $250
- AutoFull Pink Gaming Chair
- Secretlab Titan D.Va Edition
- Andaseat Pretty in Pink Series
Best Ones under $250
- Homall Gaming Chair (Pink Edition)
- Nokaxus 6800 Gaming Chair
- Respawn 110 Gaming Chair
- Homall Shero Series Gaming Chair
- Jummico Halo Series Pink Gaming Chair
- Zeanus Rose Gaming Chair
- Youthup Pink Gaming Chair
Best Pink Gaming Chairs over $250
1. AutoFull Pink Gaming Chair
- Seat Dimensions: 15” W x 20” D excluding bolsters
- Backrest Height: 32”
- Seat Height (floor to top of seat): 16.5” to 19”
- Recommended User Height/Weight: 5’1” to 5’11”, < 330 lbs
- Features Summary: Wearable rabbit ears, fake fur tail, pink carpet, armrest covers, 2D arms, 170° recline, neck and lumbar pillows
The Autofull pink is our top pick for the best pink gaming chair overall. It’s decently priced, extremely comfortable, and comes with a slew of accessories to dial up the cuteness level into overdrive.
Autofull knew exactly what gamers wanted in their pink gaming setup when they added a fluffy bunny tail at the back and an easy-to-clean pink round mat. The included armrest covers are soft and can be washed so they always look snowy white. When it’s game time, equip those shapeable bunny ears for bonus charisma stats.
In our 14-day hands-on testing, we found the Autofull surprisingly well built and comfortable. Densely packed memory foam cushioning and soft upholstery are complemented by neck and lumbar pillows that have just the right amount of give for comfort and support.
That said, the design of the adjustment controls could use some improvement. For example, the recline adjustment handle is too close to the seat so it rubs on the upholstery.
- Cute design with several accessories
- Good build quality with no embarrassing squeaks
- Thick and supportive seat with ample padding
- Palpable support from neck and lumbar pillows
- 3-year warranty
- PU leather not breathable at all
- Adjustment controls are awkwardly designed
2. Secretlab Titan D.Va Edition
- Seat Dimensions: 18.5″ W x 19.3″ D excluding wings
- Backrest Height: 33.5”
- Seat Height (floor to top of seat): 17.7″ to 20.5″
- Recommended User Height/Weight: 5’7” to 6’2”, < 220 lbs
- Features Summary: 4D arms, 165° max recline, fabric upholstery, multi-tilt function with seat tilt angle lock, depth and height adjustable lumbar support, magnetic neck pillow
Price (Last Check): $549
The Secretlab Titan D.Va edition is perhaps the highest quality pink gaming chair on the market. Based on the newest Titan Evo 2022 model, the build quality is second to none, though be prepared to pay up to $550 for it.
The chair’s pink SoftWeave fabric is made from ground short yarn. It’s ultra soft, fluffy, durable, and, best of all, highly breathable. You can’t do without good air flow if you live somewhere with a hot climate.
Unlike the AutoFull, this Secretlab Titan D.Va style is more cool than cute. D.Va’s suit decals are embroidered on the wings of the backrest with Tokki’s playful bunny face right in the middle. The bubblegum pink fabric with black and white accents create a design that’s appealing to gamers of both genders.
Comfort-wise, many buyers are unsurprisingly blown away. One owner of the D.Va chair says he doesn’t feel sore even after 12 hours of gaming and working due to the supremely supportive seat and backrest.
If we had to nitpick, we mentioned in our Titan review that the integrated depth-adjustable lumbar support might not be pronounced enough for some. The seat cushion is also on the firmer side and will take some time to break in.
- Impressive build quality
- Tight, even stitching
- Soft and summer-friendly fabric upholstery
- Wide 4D arms
- 165° recline with seat tilt angle lock
- Magnetic neck pillow that’s easy to adjust
- 5-year warranty
- Max lumbar support not that palpable
- Cushioning might feel too firm for some
3. Andaseat Pretty in Pink Series
- Seat Dimensions: 16.54” W x 19.7” D excluding sides
- Backrest Height: 35”
- Seat Height (floor to top of seat): 16.93” to 21.26”
- Recommended User Height/Weight: Up to 6’6”, < 287 lbs
- Features Summary: 160° max recline, multi-tilt mechanism with lock and tension control, 3D arms, head and lumbar pillows, 5-year warranty
Price (Last Check): $449
We’ve tested enough Andaseat gaming chairs to be able to vouch for them in terms of comfort and quality. The Pretty in Pink model combines an aluminum base and thick seamless steel to create a sturdy chair that should last you at least 5 years. You’ll experience a very stable squeak-free sitting experience even when rocking.
The upholstery is top tier too. Densely packed 60kg/m³ cold cured foam covered in durable PVC leather. Unlike standard PU leather, PVC leather consists of more layers so it’s more scratch-resistant.
As for comfort, let’s just say that it will make you feel like a princess, as one buyer put it. The only con is an initial strong chemical smell when unpacking the chair
For about $450, you get your money’s worth in longevity with the Pretty in Pink Series. You know the company’s confident about their product when the frame comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Exceptional build quality
- High quality cold cured foam seat
- Lifetime warranty on frame and 6 years on parts
- No squeaking and smooth recline mechanism
- Strong chemical smell the first few days
Best Budget Pink Gaming Chairs under $250
1. Homall Gaming Chair (Pink Edition)
- Seat Dimensions: 14.5” W x 20.5” D
- Backrest Height: 30.5”
- Seat Height (floor to top of seat): 17.3” to 21.5”
- Recommended User Height/Weight: 5’4” to 6’2”, < 300 lbs
- Features Summary: 180° max recline, neck pillow, height-adjustable lumbar pillow, tilt function with lock and resistance control
If you’re looking for a basic pink gaming chair that won’t break the bank, the Homall Pink is a decent option, at least when it comes to comfort.
We reviewed a similar Homall chair in a different color last year, and while the chair was lacking in features, it made up for it with the better than expected cushioning that is both thick and supportive. It’s a lot more plush compared to some other chairs in its class such as the GTRacing GT099.
What we like about this pink version of the Homall chair is the color combination- it can really brighten up a room. Just like the AutoFull, the company went out of its way to make even the base and casters white and pink.
Given its price, it’s not surprising that there’s a lot that can be improved with the Homall. It will eventually squeak when you rock the backrest overtime. The armrests are the most problematic area since they’re not height-adjustable. This means in order to raise or lower them, you need to actually adjust the seat height. For your reference, the arms of the Homall from the floor rise up between 27″ to 31″.
Overall, the Homall is still a very basic gaming chair. We agree with one buyer who said that this is a great buy if you’re only planning to sit on it for a couple of hours or so at a time.
- 180° maximum recline angle
- Decent quality foam and padding
- Neck and lumbar pillows
- Easy to assemble
- Arms aren’t adjustable
- Not for heavyset gamers
- Padding is on the thin side
2. Nokaxus 6800 Gaming Chair
- Seat Dimensions: 16.5” W x 20.9” D
- Backrest Height: 33.5”
- Seat Height (floor to top of seat): 19.3” to 22.4”
- Recommended User Height/Weight: 5’9” to 6’4”, < 360 lbs
- Features Summary: Soft height-adjustable arms, retractable padded footrest, height-adjustable lumbar pillow with massage, neck pillow, 180° max recline
The Nokaxus 6800 can be thought of as a bulkier version of the Homall pink chair above, with a footrest and height adjustable armrests to boot. This is the chair to get for budget shoppers that are larger in size or find a footrest useful when kicking back.
The chair’s backrest can be pushed back 180°. That’s parallel to the floor, and yet the chair still feels stable. The perfect companion to this high recline angle is, of course, the padded footrest. Now, add to that the 5.5” thick seat cushion and you have the perfect recipe for a comfortable nap.
In her review, a buyer mentioned that she loves the footrest because she can put up her feet while watching dramas after playing. She went on to say that she has varicose veins and being able to elevate her feet relieves some of the symptoms.
As for aesthetics, the black straps, armrests, base, and casters of the Nokaxus 6800 tone down its kawaiiness. This is good news for those who love this color but don’t want pink overload. The shade is also more salmon than pink.
Don’t expect to get a pain-relieving massage from the lumbar pillow though. It just buzzes loudly. Nothing to write home about.
All in all, if you’re buying the Nokaxus 6800 for the massage feature, you’ll be disappointed. But, if what you want is a good-looking and comfortable gaming chair that will let you put your feet up and nap, then this is for you.
- Generously padded and decent build quality
- Comes with a footrest
- Arms are soft and height-adjustable
- Wider than average seat for larger folks
- Excellent customer support
- Mediocre vibrating lumbar pillow
- Arms are only height-adjustable
3. Respawn 110 Gaming Chair
- Seat Dimensions: 21” W x 21.25” D
- Backrest Height: 30.5”
- Seat Height (floor to top of seat): 19.25” to 22.50”
- Recommended User Height/Weight: 5’5″ to 5’9″, < 275 lbs
- Features Summary: 155° recline with infinite angle lock, padded arms, cushioned retractable footrest, neck and lumbar pillows
Another gaming chair that casual loungers might want to check out is the Respawn 110. Just like the previous chair, it has a retractable footrest. However, it ditches the salmon upholstery for a cleaner-looking white with pink accents.
It doesn’t recline as much as the Nokaxus 6800, only 155°. But, it has the same comfy padding and there’s a pull-out footrest which can help with the blood flow in your lower extremities. So, if your main purpose in getting a gaming chair with a footrest is to kick back and relax while watching or reading, this is a great pick.
The Respawn 110’s white color scheme with pink piping is eye catching, to say the least. Many owners say the color combination is what attracted them most to the Respawn 110 pink edition.
The problem with white upholstery is it easily stains. One buyer, for example, said that it absorbs the color when she wears dark clothes. What she does is cover it with a cloth if she’s wearing dark clothes to prevent staining. It also comes off with some soap and water.
If you don’t mind being extra careful with the white and pink upholstery of the Respawn 110, this is a great chair to chill in after playing.
- 155° max recline with infinite angle lock
- Pull-out cushioned footrest
- Padded arms
- Soft neck and lumbar pillows
- Easily stains
- Fixed arms
4. Homall Shero Series Gaming Chair
- Seat Dimensions: 20.5” W x 18.7” D
- Backrest Height: 33.2”
- Seat Height (floor to top of seat): 17.7” to 20.9”
- Recommended User Height/Weight: 5’5” to 6’5”, < 300 lbs
- Features Summary: 160° maximum recline, head and lumbar pillows, tilt function
If you can’t decide between a pink and a purple chair, how about going for a gaming chair that combines these two pretty colors? Another product from Homall, the Shero is an ultra feminine, slim-fitting gaming throne with basic features.
Light pink upholstery, purple arms and accents, and a black base with nice touches of pink nn the casters make up the Shero. We especially like the minimalist butterfly logo which gives it that extra feminine touch. A mom who got this for her daughter said they’ve dubbed it the princess chair because it looks and feels like one.
In terms of function, it’s pretty bare boned with a tilt function, a high backrest recline angle, and pillows to cradle the neck and support the lower back. The cushion is on the firm side but it’s comfortable enough considering its price.
If we had to pick one area for improvement, that’d be the armrests. Homall seems to have a penchant for throwing in fixed armrests with their budget chairs.
Still, for under $150 (at last check), the Shero is a decent pick especially if you’re only planning to use it for only a few hours at a time.
- Unique pink and purple color scheme
- Rocking function
- 160° maximum recline angle
- Height-adjustable lumbar pillow
- Soft neck pillow
- Armrests aren’t adjustable
- Slight chemical smell upon opening
5. Jummico Halo Series Pink Gaming Chair
- Seat Dimensions: 20” W x 20.6” D
- Backrest Height: 31.8”
- Seat Height (floor to top of seat): 18.8” to 22.8”
- Recommended User Height/Weight: 5’4” to 5’9”, < 300 lbs
- Features Summary: Up to 170° recline angle with lock, height-adjustable lumbar pillow, soft neck pillow, rocking function
The Jummico Haloultra is an ultra cheap gaming chair costs less than $130 (at last check). As you might expect, its features are very basic and the warranty is limited. This isn’t a problem if you’ll only be using it for a couple of hours at a time. One guy said that it’s good for its price but if you’re often doing gaming marathons, investing in a pricier chair is a better move.
What’s noteworthy about the Jummico Halo are the two color schemes it offers. You can either go with a primary white or vibrant teal upholstery splashed with pink piping. These eye-popping combinations will surely liven up any room.
However, fans of these color schemes need to know that the armrests of the Jummico Halo are fixed. Since they can’t be adjusted by height, some customers complain that the armrests are too low to offer them support while gaming.
All that said, the Jummico Halo is worth considering if you just want an entry level pink gaming chair for casual use.
- Super budget-friendly
- Two color schemes with pink available
- High maximum recline angle
- Two external pillows
- Suitable for slender gamers
- Thin padding in the backrest
- Fixed, low armrests
6. Zeanus Rose Gaming Chair
- Seat Dimensions: 22.4” W
- Backrest Height: 32.6”
- Seat Height (floor to top of seat): 17.3” to 21.2”
- Recommended User Height/Weight: 5’4” to 6’2”, < 300 lbs
- Features Summary: Neck pillow, lumbar pillow with massage, cushioned armrests, 155° maximum backrest recline, padded pull-out footrest
The Zeanus gaming chair stands out for two reasons the pullout footrest plus an extremely wide seat that measures 22.4″ across. This makes the Zeanus ideal for people with wider hips.
Unlike a lot of gaming chairs, the Zeanus Rose has a wide, flat seat. No side bolsters that may get in your way. According to one buyer, it can handle her wide hips and thick thighs with room to spare.
In terms of comfort, we give the Zeanus Rose a solid B. The seat padding is soft and thick, and the armrests are equally well padded. There are also two fluffy external pillows to help you sit straight. Meanwhile, the 155° backrest recline and retractable footrest are a great combo for when you want to lean back and relax while watching movies or reading.
We would have given the Zeanus Rose a higher mark if the armrests are height adjustable. The massage feature is also more of a gimmick since it barely does anything.
- Wide seat with no bolsters
- Cool design in pink, black, and white color scheme
- Great for lounging
- Thick armrests and seat cushion
- Fixed arms
- Massage feature just vibrates softly
7. Youthup Pink Gaming Chair
- Seat Dimensions: 14.4″ W x 17” D excluding wings
- Backrest Height: 31.5”
- Seat Height (floor to top of seat): 16.5” to 20.5”
- Recommended User Height/Weight: 5’1” to 6’1” < 300 lbs
- Features Summary: Flashing LED lights with remote control, 2 Bluetooth speakers, 180° maximum recline angle, neck and lumbar pillows, tilt with lock, 2D arms
Flashing LED lights? Check. Built in speakers? Check. For those of you that really want to make a statement with your chair when livestreaming, gaming, or having friends over, the Youthup pink gaming chair is your gal.
Using the remote control, you can change the speed, brightness, and colors of the LED lights. Meanwhile, the 2 Bluetooth speakers behind the wings of the backrest have a 32 feet range for your convenience. When asked about the sound quality, one buyer replied that it’s loud and crystal clear.
The design is a simple pink and white affair. The base has white designs, same with the white casters. Though we wish they were pink instead.
Comfort-wise, the Youthup comes with an acceptable 3.5”-thick seat cushion and soft PU leather. It also has the basic ergonomic functions that will make your gaming sessions comfortable and pain-free. This includes recline and rock functions as well as height-adjustable and pivoting arms.
Most of the complaints about the Youthup are regarding its assembly and lack of directions on how to connect the chair to their smartphones via Bluetooth. These aren’t a dealbreaker, however, and just require some patience.
- Remote-controlled LED lights with lots of customization options
- Bluetooth speakers with good sound quality
- Reclines flat and tilts
- 2D armrests
- Comes with supportive pillows
- Confusing assembly directions
- No instructions on how to connect the Bluetooth speakers
- Not for very tall gamers
Benefits of a Pink Gaming Chair
In our guide for office color psychology, we mentioned that each color, along with its various shades, has specific meanings. It can impact us physically and influence our behavior.
Pink symbolizes youth, good health, and success. It also represents femininity, hope, innocence, playfulness, and romance. That’s what a pink gaming chair can add to both the décor and atmosphere of your room.
The white color also found on most pink gaming chairs tones down the intensity of red, making pink a cheerful but less aggressive color.
Adding some pink to your otherwise dark and stodgy room can liven it up and add some charm. On the other hand, it makes a white room less cold and more nurturing.
Use stronger shades like hot pink in your gaming setup to display confidence and energy.
If the gaming chair is for the room of your teenage child, a lighter shade can add sweetness, calmness, and quiet strength. They’re also soothing and can soften frustration.