Prevention is always the best medicine. Here at Ergonomic Trends we offer individuals and small companies a range of consultation services to identify risk hazards, reduce workplace related injuries, and boost office productivity.
Pick from one of our 3 ergonomic services below:
Whether you work at home or in an office, ergonomics always starts with your workstation. Starting with a comprehensive 30 point expanded ergonomic checklist, we then work with you one-on-one to come up with a personalized plan that focuses on overhauling your entire work area and routine for improved ergonomics. Some of the things covered are:
- Optimizing workstation set up
- Office equipment usage and recommendations
- Recommendations for addressing discomfort and RSI
- Personalized action plan for introducing exercise and other health practices into your schedule
The Initial Assessment takes 90 minutes over Skype and Phone.
Want to evaluate your organization’s health and productivity? We offer in-person or skype workshops that last from half to a full day. Some of the topics covered are:
- Assessment of your current organization’s office set up and risk factors
- Analysis of common office routines and associated health risks
- Mobile computing ergonomics
- Exercises that can be introduced in the workplace
- Techniques for improving posture, such as slumping and forward neck
- Essential time management and productivity tips
The workshop will be hosted by our in-house ergonomic specialist, plus a guest coach on productivity.
Ergonomic Equipment Procurement
Are you looking to upgrade your office equipment to comply better with OSHA standards for safety and health? We have up to date information on the latest ergonomic products and contacts with major equipment manufacturers to help advise you on product procurement.
Get In Touch
Contact us to get started with any of our services below.